This is a very interesting video. It starts out talking about the Holocaust and what happened. He asks people on the street various questions. The answers people gave may shock you. How would you answer such the following questions?
- Do you know who Hitler was?
- Do you know who the man in the picture is?
- Do you think Hitler was good or bad?
- If you had a gun and an opportunity to kill Hitler, would you?
- If you had a chance to kill his mother while she is pregnant with Hitler, would you kill her?
- Could you bury alive a lot of Jews by driving a tractor and pushing them into a ditch if you were threaten to be killed yourself? Or would you die instead?
Then he switched the conversation to abortion. The questions are similar, but the answers are quite different. I found this to be the most interesting of all. He likens the Jewish Holocaust with an Abortion Holocaust in America.
In the last section he talks about the afterlife and what happens. He asks people more questions and shows them how they stack up against the Ten Commandments. This video will definitely make you think about the some things differently. I know it did me.
Watch the video and tell me what you would do if you were asked those same questions. Did this video cause you to changed the way you think about what he was talking about?